The Google for Work team have just announced Android and iOS updates for Docs, Sheets and Slides enhancing worker productivity when mobile by enabling greater content creation capability, increased security and improved accessibility. The new features include:
- Real-time spell-checking in documents.
- The ability to hide rows and columns in spreadsheets.
- Enabling shapes to be grouped in presentations.
- The ability to unlock Docs, Sheets and Slides app with Touch Id on iOS.
- Screen-reading support for TalkBack on Android and VoiceOver on iOS in Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Improved screen magnification support on both iOS and Android.
These updated are rolling out now to both app stores so look out for update notifications on your mobile devices.
You can learn more here.